The developers of this unique project recognise that the people who choose to live in these apartments value both their time and wellness. These are professional people, often in senior roles, who are passionate about their work and the wellbeing of their families. They have both the means and willingness to invest in their wellbeing. Part of their reason to live here is about maximising their time with their families as well as providing them with all they need to live a healthy and balanced life.
With this in mind, The Green is a wellness space in between the buildings that offers a place to meet, connect and engage, as well as the freedom to relax and unwind from the stresses of daily life.
The retail space is primarily devoted to health and wellness. We envisage that the businesses that occupy the retail space within will provide many of the services that will support the residents’ needs and desire to create wellness in their lives.
- Full height custom built-in storage in the living areas
- Large private magnificently landscaped gardens and courtyard on level 3 “The Green” connecting two glistening towers
- Study areas hidden away and incorporated into built-in cabinetry
- Cleverly designed mobile island benches include storage and offer occupiers flexible storage and workspace options
- High ceilings (2.7m), television points in all bedrooms, gas appliances, video security surveillance in the basement
- Pet friendly building
- Lower body corporate fees forecast due to lower maintenance costs – no pool or gym on site
In addition to the specific benefits of this development, the Brisbane property market is likely to be in great demand for a number of reasons:
- Brisbane is one of the TOP 10 Asia-Pacific Cities of the future
- $134.2 Billion infrastructure investment over next 20 years
- The population is expected to rise from 2.24m to 3m in just 13 years.
- Predicted to be Australia’s strongest property performer in the next three years, economic forecaster BIS Shrapnel’s forecasting a 17 per cent increase in median house prices
- Property price increases becoming evident on the back of strong sales volume in 2014 and tipped to be the Next Hot Spot with strong demand for land from local and overseas developers
- Value Proposition – better value than Melbourne and Sydney with the better lifestyle options
For investors, below median prices for the area and peace of mind provided by the the vendor retaining management rights to ensure that apartments are looked after and rented at the best possible price make this a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
For further details, please contact one of our professional team today.